If you can not see your candidates please follow the instructions below:
- Ask the proctor to refresh the page
- If you are expecting candidates to be auto-assigned then check that the proctor has no pre-assigned candidates. A proctor that is currently pre-assigned to at least one student session will never have any students auto-assigned to them. This is to avoid unpredictable situations where it becomes difficult to understand how students will be allocated. We recommend that you use different proctor accounts for auto-assigned vs pre-assigned exams.
- Check if the proctor has been added as a Local Proctor or Global Proctor. And if the institute settings is in Global proctor or local proctor
- Check if you are able to see the students on the Support page
- If none of the options above, please report the incident through our ticket request: https://support.proctorexam.com/hc/en-us/requests/new