During your exam, it is possible that the use of your mobile camera is required to invigilate you during the session.
If needed you will be prompted to download it during the system check.
Option 1: Via your Android Device
Follow the steps below to download the app on your mobile:
1. Access the app: Play Store on your Android device or, Scan this QR code (in combination with your camera or with a QR code app reader), and you will be redirected to the Google Play store:
2. If you access the Google Play directly, please search for ProctorExam via the search bar.
3. When you locate the app of ProtcorExam via the QR code or the search, select Install. Then Open the app as soon as the installation is complete and you are able to use ProctorExam and continue your system check or assessment.
Option 2: Via the Google Chrome Browser
This option is only useful if you use the same account on Google Chrome as you use on your Android device.
1. Access the ProctorExam page on Google Play Store via this link: [Click Here]
2. Select install
3. If you are logged in with the same account on both Google Chrome and on your Android Mobile you should be prompt to select your mobile device. After selecting the device click Install
4. Follow the authentication prompts from Google to verify that this is your account. \
5. The app is installed on your mobile afterward and the following confirmation message should appear informing you of that.