- The Feature is available for Superusers.
- This feature allows you to set a start and/or end time for a session if the time is missing or incorrect.
How to set a Start or End time on a Session
When accessing a session from the Back Office, an option is now available to set the start and end time, whenever this is not assigned by the system automatically or correctly.
If the start/end time is missing or incorrect you can use the button 'Fix start/ end time' to set the correct times.
This can be done after the exam is finished and once you click the button you will see the following steps:
- The date and time suggested by the system will be pre-selected. Or you can manually select a date and time.
- Once you select the new date and time you need to click on update to save it.
- Similar to setting the end time, if you also need to set the start time both sections will be editable following the same logic.
- Afterward the following pop-up will appears which you need to select 'OK (I know what I am doing)' to finalize the change.
- After setting the new time, you are still able to edit it so you can always correct it in case the wrong time was set.