To connect their phones the candidates will go through the succession of steps described below. They will also need to install the ProctorExam app by downloading it from the links below via their mobiles:
1. During the setup, on the computer screen, the candidate will be asked to place their mobile in Airplane Mode.
2. Afterwards they will be requested to activate their WiFi, still on the compute screen.
3. The image of a QR code will appear at this step, also on the screen of the candidate's computer.
4. The candidate can now launch the ProctorExam app on the mobile device and scan the QR code that appears on the screen of the computer.
5. Once the connection is established the candidate will see this message on their's computer screen.
6. A similar message will appear on the mobile phone screen advising that the screen will go black to save the battery.
7. Lastly the following message will appear confirming the connection was established.
In addition, if at a certain point of the exam the connection with the mobile device is lost, the candidate will see the following Pop-up QR code message. After scanning it again using the PorctorExam app, the connection should be re-established.