Record and Review is a modality of the exam that allows you to delay the invigilation later after the exam session. There is no need for a live proctor to be connected at the same time as the exam is taking place: this allows for more flexibility in the exam-taking process.
What do ProctorExam’s reviewers do?
- Ensure that environment check was conducted;
- Check allowed resources;
- Flag suspicious behaviour;
- Document suspicious behaviour;
- Flag a technical issue;
- Document technical issues.
What do ProctorExam’s reviewers not do?
- Supervise a paper exam.
- Check the applications that are open
What can you ask ProctorExam’s reviewers?
- Make sure that additional resources (draft paper) are destroyed at the end of the exam.
- Supervise the closing of all other applications.
What can’t be asked to ProctorExam’s reviewers?
- Supervise a paper exam;
- Document (toilet) breaks.
How do ProctorExam’s reviewers do what they do?
ProctorExam's reviewers have been trained to flag any abnormal behaviour and follow the setup and procedures given to them for a specific exam. ProctorExam reviewers work following a pre-defined detailed set of
How to ensure reviewing of your sessions by our team?
You should contact your account manager to ensure that your sessions are reviewed. Together, you will look at your settings and ensure that the review is active.