On the students administration page you will be able to see on which step of the whole process of taking an exam, the candidate is currently in. You will see this under status as shown in the image below.
Below the different status possible:
- Registered: Is set when the student gets added to an exam (or in other terms when his student_session is created).
- Email sent: Is set when the email is sent from our platform (Happens when clicking on the send email from the platform or when we call POST /exams/: id/send_emails with the API)
- After check req: Is set when the student finishes the check_requirements.
- In setup: Is set when the student enters the setup of his exam but hasn't started the exam yet.
- Exam not started: This is set when the student enters the setup of his exam and leaves before he starts the exam.
- Exam started: This is set when the student enters the exam or more precisely when he clicks on the button "start exams" at the end of the setup. This when the instructions will show on ProctorExam exam and the time for the exam will start running.
- Exam finished: This is set when the student clicks on the button "finish exam" on the exam page.