You can easily provide your students with a Retake on their exam. This is only possible for students that have already taken the exam and for whom the status is set as Exam Finished.
To create a Retake Exam you will need to follow these steps:
- Access the Exam via the Administration panel.
- Select the exam you wish to offer the retake on the left side menu.
- Then select Manage on the students section and you will have the list of students that are either invited or have attended the exam.
- Select the correct student from the list and select the corresponding blue icon on the right side with a + sign.
- The Individual information and date of the exam session will be copied from the original, so make sure to update this information if the exam is now taken on a different date for example.
- This will provide the student with a retake and allow him to redo the exam.