For your assessment, you will need to install the Extension of ProctorExam. Only the Google Chrome browser is fully compatible with ProctorExam so please make sure that you are using this browser. Follow the steps below to add the extension to your Google Chrome browser:
1. Access the Chrome Web Store via the direct link: ProctorExam Screen Sharing.
2. Select the button Add to Chrome as shown in the image below:
3. Select Add Extension when the following pop-up is displayed.
4. It will appear on the list of your extensions.
5. Make sure all other extensions are disabled. To temporarily disable extensions:
Open Chrome and Select More on the top right corner.
- Select More tools then choose Extensions.
- On the page that is opened. Turn off the extension you want to disable.
You are all set to continue your system check or assessment.